The Guldi Group is Hiring! Seeks Dynamic, Career Minded Full Time Listing Partner
The Guldi Group – Is seeking a Dynamic, High Energy and Career minded, full time listing partner to join our team.
This is an excellent long-term opportunity for a highly motivated dedicated person to join one of the country’s top real estate teams, with potential for advancement.
You’ll receive training from the team, access to one of the top real estate coaches in the industry, as well as our amazing support staff who takes care of transaction management and all marketing, and an opportunity to make over $100,000 without any expenses.
Qualifications and attributes of our next listing partner include:
• Ready and willing to commit to 3 hours of daily lead generation and follow up.
• Phenomenal follow up and phone skills are a must!
Learning Based – Absolute dedication to self-improvement through education, coaching, and accountability
• Commitment to the goals of the team, its members, and our clients
• Current real estate license
• Local knowledge
• An impeccable reputation for integrity in the real estate community.
• Possess a deep passion for service and success.
• An outgoing personality; personable and comfortable with meeting new people u0026amp; networking.
• Some background and experience as an agent with prior success in listing real estate
A little bit about the team
The Guldi Group has ranked as one of the top teams in the country since 2008, averaging a sold house once almost every day. Our team receives referrals from agents all over the world. Because of the amount of business we have coming in, we are seeking career minded buyer agents who are committed to excellence in client service. This is NOT a part time position. You must be willing to work nights and weekends.
We are currently interviewing candidates, so if this sounds like something you would be interested in, and you are a fit, please email your resume along with 3 references to John at [email protected] . Please include your social media profile links.
Please submit your resume, 3 references and DISC assessment